Yumba Bimbi is an NDIS registered provider of Supported Independent Living (SILs). SILs allows people to live independently in their own home with 24/7 support. We understand that people have different needs, abilities and aspirations. As a team, we will respect and respond to you as individuals by providing positive and inclusive support allowing you to live as independently as possible.
By getting to know you and understanding your interests, likes/dislikes and goals for the future, we can map out the best possible programs to support you at home. We individually tailor SILs arrangements to meet your specific needs.
Our flexible, highly skilled staff support you to reach your full potential and enjoy a fulfilling home life.
We can assist you to:
- plan your accommodation transition
- find housemates who you would like to live (if you choose to have housemates)
- Develop individual program plans that outline goals, aspirations, and desires for independent living.
- Develop and maintain friendships and community connections.
- Access social and recreational activities.
- Manage and attend appointments.
- Manage your personal care
- Complete forms and other forms of communication.
- Manage your money
- Shopping and household tasks, including cooking and domestic duties.
- Use public transport.