The NDIA has announced a new price guide for 2020-2021 for your NDIS supports. These new prices start on 1 July 2020. You can find more information on the NDIS website.
Each NDIS plan is specific to the person with a disability it was created for, so the new prices will affect your plan in a different way to the next person. The NDIA will ensure your funding is increased so the amount of your support services will not be impacted. Here are a few things you need to know.
From 1 July 2020:
- The temporary COVID-19 price increase will come to an end
- Indexation will be applied to prices
- TTP loading will reduce from 7.5% to 6%
- Short notice cancellations will be paid at 100% and the notice period is now 2 business days
- There are new support items available:
– Individual Living Options
– Psychosocial recovery coaching
– Additional employment support line items
– On-call overnight monitoring
– Provider travel